2017 UXV 700i TURF OVERVIEW
With independent dual A-arm suspension and differential lock both front and rear, the UXV 700i Turf is capable of easier, tighter turns which make it ideal for home yard use or for commercial landscape applications. Powered by a 695cc, fuel-injected and liquid-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC engine, it features push-button on-demand 2WD/4WD and KYMCO’s dependable CVT automatic transmission. Hydraulic disc brakes are the key to controlled stops on any surface. Easy-on-the-lawn turf tires, a tilting 420-pound cargo bed, 1,200 pound towing capacity and 2-inch receiver hitch complete the basic package. Amenities like a locking glove box and beverage holders also come standard.
- 695cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Open Selectable Front Differential, Locking Rear Differential in 4WD Mode Only
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Wheel Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 420 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat Storage
- 25" Turf Tires
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.