2017 UXV 700i LE EPS OVERVIEW
Powered by our 695cc fuel-injected and liquid-cooled 4-stroke, 4 valve engine, the UXV 700i LE 4x4 features push button, on-demand 2WD/4WD, an CVT automatic transmission with differential lock, electronic power steering, independent dual A-arm suspension front and rear, hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear, a 12-volt DC outlet and a 3,000 pound winch. Like all KYMCO UXV models, it comes standard with a 420-pound tilting cargo bed, 2-inch receiver hitch, under hood locking glove box, under seat storage and dual beverage holders. Twenty-six inch tires and aluminum alloy wheels with either matte black or diamond silver paint completes the package.
- 695cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Electronic Power Steering
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 420 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat Storage
- 26" Tires with Aluminium Alloy Wheels, 3,000 lb. Winch
- Colors: Metallic Gold, Matte Black
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.