2017 UXV 700i Camo OVERVIEW
The outdoorsman’s version of the UXV 700i, the 700i Camo is powered by the same 695cc, fuel-injected engine as its cousin. It also comes standard with push-button on-demand 2WD/4WD and a CVT automatic transmission with differential lock. Independent dual A-arms handle the suspension and stopping power comes from hydraulic disc brakes. With a 1,200 pound towing capacity and a 420-pound tilting cargo bed, the UXV 700i Camo with its True Timber New Conceal paint is the perfect vehicle for forest or field. Amenities include a digital instrument display, 12-volt DC outlet, under hood locking glove box and beverage holders.
- 695cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 420 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat Storage
- Colors: True Timber New Conceal Camo
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.