2017 UXV 450i TURF OVERVIEW
Need something a little smaller for your landscape business? The UXV 450i Turf was built with you in mind. Its compact chassis is easy to maneuver into and out of the most challenging locations including the beds of most standard pickup trucks. Moreover, its special turf tires insure smooth, light and controlled stops on virtually any surface. Powered by a 443cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 4-stroke, 4-valve SOHC engine mated to KYMCO’s CVT automatic transmission, the UXV 450i turf easily moves from 2WD to 4WD and its large capacity, gas-assisted tilting cargo bed makes even the toughest assignments seem routine.
- 443cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Open Selectable Front Differential and Locking Rear
- Differential in 2WD or 4WD
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Wheel Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 440 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat, Tailgate Storage
- 25" Turf Tires
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.