2017 UXV 450i Camo OVERVIEW
Need quick access to a favorite hunting or fishing spot? Just load the compact UXV 450i Camo in the bed of your pickup and head out. With its 443cc engine, mid-size chassis and True Timber New Conceal camo, it’s the perfect choice for the outdoors. Ready to tackle any job, the UXV 450i Camo has a 440-pound cargo bed with gas-assisted dump and built-in tailgate storage. When things get rough, shift the CVT automatic transmission from 2WD to 4WD and watch the UXV 450i Camo perform. A bench seat and tilt steering wheel enhance its class-leading ease of access.
- 443cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 440 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat, Tailgate Storage
- True Timber New Conceal Camo
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.