Click on images below to enlarge
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
2017 MXU 700i OVERVIEW
With its versatility and power, the MXU 700i is perfectly in tune with today’s ATV users. Equipped with a 695cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected SOHC engine, the MXU 700i boasts 45 horsepower, more than enough to master any off-road challenge. A CVT automatic transmission, on-demand, push button 2WD/4WD, dual A-arm suspension and hydraulic disc brakes are standard and amenities include five position pre-load, oil damped shocks that provide as much as 10.4 inches of log-crossing clearance, a 187-pound receiver hitch and storage under the fenders. The MXU 700i comes in any color you want as long as it’s green, black or red.
- 695cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 187 lb Rack, 1050 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
Right and Left (locking) Front Fender, Under Right Rear Fender Storage
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.