2017 MXU 450i OVERVIEW
The MXU 450i provides big-time 4x4 utility in a mid-sized ATV thanks to a powerful liquid-cooled and fuel-injected 443cc engine. KYMCO’s CVT automatic transmission with low, high, neutral, reverse and park is easy to operate and the on-demand 2WD/4WD helps the MXU 450i conquer even the most demanding terrain. Its compact size enhances its maneuverability making it the perfect vehicle for tight quarters. Front and rear racks, a 12-volt accessory outlet and a 2-inch receiver hitch for towing loads up to 1050 pounds also are standard. Stopping power comes from hydraulic dual disc front and single disc rear brakes.
- 443cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Linked Hydraulic Dual Disc, Rear Linked Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 150 lb Rack, 1050 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.