Click on images below to enlarge
Click below to play video
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
ATV Y-12 Riders 12 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 15 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 30 mph)
2017 MXU 150X OVERVIEW
Although it is the smallest of the KYMCO Utility ATVs, the new MXU 150X plays very big. Powered by an air-cooled 149cc 4-stroke engine, the MXU 150X comes with front and rear racks that can accommodate gear up to 50 pounds and is capable of towing loads up to 220 pounds. A CVT automatic transmission with basic forward, neutral and reverse gears is standard along with pre-load adjustable shocks, drum front and single disc rear brakes, dual A-arm front suspension and swing arm rear suspension. A great entry-level utility, the MXU 150X also comes with a KYMCO rider training instructional DVD.
- 149cc, Air Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke
- CVT Automatic F-N-R Chain Drive 2WD
- Front Single A-Arm, Rear Swing Arm
- Front Drum, Rear Disc Brakes
- 50 lb Rack, 220 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- ATV Y-12 Riders 12 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 15 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 30 mph)
- Towing Hitch Bracket
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated Y-12 - The 2016 MXU 150X is recommended for riders 12 years of age and older with Adult Supervison.
- KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.