Click below to play video
Click on images below to enlarge
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
ATV T-14 Riders 14 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 20 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 38 mph)
2017 Mongoose 270 OVERVIEW
A mid-size sport quad in striking orange/black or red/black livery, the Mongoose 270 features a liquid-cooled, carbureted, 4-stroke SOHC 270cc engine that provides enough power to loft it over logs, boulders or most other obstructions. Nevertheless it still is nimble enough to negotiate the tightest turns. Regulated by an easy-to-use CVT automatic transmission with the basic forward, reverse and neutral gears, the chain-driven Mongoose 270 features dual A-arm front suspension and linked rear suspension with pre-load adjustable shocks, front and rear running lights, front and rear disc brakes and matte black aluminum wheels wrapped in aggressive rubber.
- 270cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke
- CVT Automatic F-N-R Chain Drive 2WD
- Front Dual A-Arm, Rear Link Arm
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Front and Rear Tail Light
- ATV T-14 Riders 14 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 20 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 38 mph)
- Matte Black Wheels
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated T-14 - The 2016 Mongoose 270 is recommended for riders 14 years of age and older with Adult Supervison.
- KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.