Click on images below to enlarge
Click below to play video
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
ATV Y-10 Riders 10 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 15 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 30 mph)
2017 Mongoose 90S OVERVIEW
With street cred owed to its competitive successes in the Grand National Cross Country series and ATV motocross series, the Mongoose 90S is a youth-sized sport quad with an attitude. Powered by an air-cooled, 89cc engine, the Mongoose 90S rides big with power routed through KYMCO’s popular CVT automatic transmission. Front drum brakes and rear discs provide the stopping power and ride stabilization comes from single A-arm front suspension and swing arm rear suspension mated to pre-load adjustable shocks. A screw-type throttle limiter allows parents to set speed and power limits based on their child’s skill and experience.
- 89cc, Air Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke
- CVT Automatic F-N-R Chain Drive 2WD
- Front Single A-Arm, Rear Swing Arm
- Front Drum, Disc Rear Brakes
- Front and Rear Tail Light
- ATV Y-10 Riders 10 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 15 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 30 mph)
- Matte Black Wheels, Auto stop safety lanyard
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated Y-10 - The 2016 Mongooce 90S is recommended for riders 10 years of age and older with Adult Supervison.
- KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.