Click on images below to enlarge
Click below to play video
*Note:MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
ATV Y-6 Riders 6 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 10 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 15 mph)
2017 Mongoose 70S OVERVIEW
KYMCO’s Mongoose 70S is the perfect entry-level quad with plenty of features that allow parents to manage the development of young riders. These include an auto-stop safety lanyard and screw-type throttle limiter with a CVT collar that allows parents to set speed and power limits based on an individual rider’s skill and experience. A KYMCO rider training instructional DVD also is included. Powered by an air-cooled 69cc engine, the Mongoose 70S using single A-arm suspension in front with swing arm suspension in the real. Matte black wheels complete the competitive look of the Mongoose 70S.
- 69cc, Air Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke
- CVT Automatic Chain Drive 2WD
- Front Single A-Arm, Rear Swing Arm
- Front Drum, Disc Rear Brakes
- Front and Rear Tail Light
- ATV Y-6 Riders 6 and older with Adult Supervision (Restricted Max Speed: 10 mph Unristricted Max Speed: 15 mph)
- Matte Black Wheels, Auto stop safety lanyard
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
Before You Ride
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- ANSI/SVIA Rated Y-6 - The 2016 Mongooce 70S is recommended for riders 6 years of age and older with Adult Supervison.
- KYMCO recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- See Vehicle Warning Labels for Specific Age Category Requirements.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online
E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.